A team that works for you...
If you’re looking for a rich and varied career path in digital marketing, then we’d love to hear from you. Here at Rubix we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us develop and expand.
As a team member you’ll be as important as anybody else, with the same privileges and responsibilities. That’s because we believe that absolute equality in the workplace leads to more effective performance.
We are now seeking an eager and engaged Junior developer who can work on some of their projects.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years WordPress experience but also be prepared to work in small team answering the phone and speaking to customers in a non technical way rather than just sitting in a corner developing!
You will be developing beautiful websites from designs created by the in-house design team.
Your responsibilities within this role will require you to possess excellent skill with WordPress and its’ in-built functions, custom post-types, ACFs; along with all the relevant coding languages.
With these skills you will be developing websites using clean and logical code, with an understanding of cross platform and cross-browser issues as well as always keeping responsive and user-centred design at the forefront.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We work on a number of key projects that utilise Laravel, Angular JS, Ionic, Concrete5 & Magento, so are looking for someone who has good knowledge in Laravel, Angular JS and Ionic, and experience of Concrete5 and Magento.
Your role will include.
- Working with the design team and other developers
- Taking briefs through to production
- Code reviewing (Merge requests)
- Helping to plan, and scope new projects
- Working to incorporate new technologies
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a client-facing, deadline-focussed, *Digital Account Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a number of ambitious clients across diverse sectors, large and small, as well as numerous smaller local businesses, charities and our own internal projects.
If you are passionate about customer service, creative ideas and innovative use of technology, continuous improvement, learning and knowledge sharing – then this would be a great role for you…
To nurture and develop excellent client relationships and ensure work is effective and efficiently delivered. The role will focus predominantly on digital projects and channels but will also provide plenty of opportunities to be involved across all areas of the customer journey – creative and technical for online and offline.
- Responsible for briefing and moving work effectively through the agency.
- Assist the project leads in their day to day work as and when required, as well as building client relationships.
- Act as the central point between clients and the rest of the team.
- Nurture and educate staff that report into you.
- Forecast, monitor and control costs on projects working with the Head of Sales and Marketing in preparing quotations and invoices for clients.
- Work with the team leads to develop an effective budget management process.
- Ensure our project management systems are up-to-date and that all jobs have budgets.
- Ensure legitimate additional costs are notified to the client (and agreed in writing) at the earliest stage possible.
- Follow agreed agency procedures and workflow on all projects.
- Present proposals and creatives to clients in a professional manner.
About you – what we are looking for.
Ideally with at least two years commercial experience in a similar Account Executive or Account Manager role, you’ll be motivated and eager to step up to a brand new challenge in a supportive, inspiring and professional environment.
As this role is client-facing it’s important you’re personable and friendly, even better if you make us laugh.
Skills and experience
- Able to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and written.
- Excellent attention to detail with a good eye for grammar.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- A broad understanding of website development and the process of planning, designing, building and maintaining award-winning websites.
- A broad understanding of digital marketing, PPC, Organic Search, Email, Social Media
A strong working knowledge of digital marketing disciplines.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but please do send us your CV and we will keep a record of you for when a position becomes available.