If you’re looking for a rich and varied career path in digital marketing, then we’d love to hear from you. Here at Rubix we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent to help us develop and expand.
As a team member you’ll be as important as anybody else, with the same privileges and responsibilities. That’s because we believe that absolute equality in the workplace leads to more effective performance.
We also encourage a healthy work/life balance and are especially supportive of families. This means you we will never make you choose between your family and your job. Plus, you’ll never miss another school play or other important event.
To discover more about career opportunities with us, please email your CV and any references via the form below (emails from recruitment agencies will be pleasantly ignored)
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated Part Time/Full Time/Flexible Telesales Executive / Internal Sales Executive to join our boutique marketing agency based in Ferndown.
You should be comfortable to:
1. Inform the recipient of the difference between our company and others (our USPs)
2. Understand where we can fit – even if they are working with another agency.
3. Manage challenging conversation and be persuasive – but not pushy.
4. Qualify that there is an interest level
5. Make appointments & send follow up calendar bookings/emails
6. Confirm appointments prior to the date/time.
7. Update and manage our SalesForce CRM system.
8. Make follow up calls, after the appointment.
9. Collaborate with telesales colleagues to ensure our markets are covered.
10. Have unscripted conversations.
11. Be organised.
You will manage clients long-term requirements and develop strong customer relationships, providing excellent customer service. The role would suit a hardworking and motivated Sales Executive from a sales / telesales background. Your phone manner should be polite, helpful – but energetic and passionate – without being pushy.
Proven experience in media sales to the Marine, Engineering or Technology sectors would be advantageous.
The successful candidate should be prepared to meet targets, and it would be expected that the candidate manages their time to achieve this – going above and beyond where necessary.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
As a core member of our web development team, your work will involve development and maintenance of various small to medium size projects for clients varying from CMS/back-end development for web sites and e-commerce functions, through to small standalone web applications.
What we’re after;